Easy2name wish all year 6 pupils ‘Good luck’ with their SATS tests this week. Children can often feel nervous and even daunted, which is completely understandable. As a parent, it can be hard to know what to do or say to help.
Here are a few practical ideas on how parents and families can help children:
Give them these 6 Tips:
1. Prepare all school things the night before so you don’t have to worry about organising themselves in the morning
2. Get a good night’s sleep – you could take a warm bath, have a milky drink before bed
3. Ensure that you have a good breakfast
4. Read the question before you attempt your answer
5. Attempt to answer all of the questions
6. In the morning, leave all of your worries behind you and ‘do your best!’
Easy2name are here to help you with labels, tags and stickers, for every occasion. Easy to use, durable and bespoke, we can supply exactly what suits you and your child.
Call us today on 01635 298326 and talk to our friendly and helpful team, or look at our website here