Father’s Day Gift Ideas 21st June 2020
Father’s Day this year is on the 21st June – make sure you don’t miss this date, or you may never hear the end of it! In all seriousness, this is the perfect time for your little ones to show their appreciation! We’ve included some great Father’s Day gift ideas that you can involve your children in to keep the little ones entertained.
Save yourself a trip to the shop. All you need is some cardboard/thick paper, glue, pens and add in some old buttons and/or glitter for good measure. Yes, you may need to get the hoover out afterwards, and you’ll more than likely be finding bits of glitter for months to come. A tip is to lay out a giant piece of plastic (the kind you use when redecorating and painting etc.) But nothing says I love you more than a personalised and home-made card. If your kids still aren’t back at school yet, then this will be a great arts and craft lesson!
Again, this one will require some creative energy from the little ones. You can find kits online for under £10, try to find some suitable colours that he will like and we’re confident he’ll wear it when his little prince or princess has made it. Then he’s got a constant reminder of his kids and something he can show off at any time.
If you are struggling for inspiration, and want something that he will make use of then you should check out some of these websites that specialise in personalised products.
- Not on The Hight Street – From BBQ sets to Art, there are a huge amount of products so you’ll find something for even the most difficult person to gift for!
- Photobox – You may not have any holiday snaps just yet, but there are lots of options for a range of photo gifts, from personalised coasters, to mugs (including ones of drawings your little ones have done!), photo books or puzzles. And why not make a Corona Lock-down photo album? We can only imagine the many snaps you must have taken after spending all this time together 😊
- Moonpig – If you don’t feel like getting too creative, let someone else do It for you.
- Cameo – Why not get a custom video message from their favourite actor internet personality? A truly unique gift that can be tailored directly to someone he is interested in.
For the fitness father
Consider looking at something that he will use more, here are a few great examples at various price points:
- Fitbit – They have a huge range of wearable fitness trackers. From budget friendly trackers to smart watches with built in Alexa. Great for helping him to stay motivated
- Bodyweight Game – If it’s still proving difficult to get hold of workout equipment then look at using this. It is a great alternative and will add variation to workouts.
- Workout Clothing – There are still many clothes and fitness shops offering clothes you can order online (or come soon and you might be able to visit shops). Why not replace those smelly old trainers, or treat him to some new running tops? Better yet, you can use our super handy
We are sure you will love our Father’s Day gift recommendations and we suggest you get the kids involved with some of the crafts to keep them entertained regardless if they are returning to school or not.