We love a good ice cream at Easy2name and with summer here, we like to treat ourselves.
Here’s our favourite ice creams and ice lollies available in the shops for 2018.
1. Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food Ice Cream – £4 in Saisburys.
An all time favourite.
2. Paw Patrol Ice Cream Lollies – £1.25 in Iceland.
These have been a big hit with the little ones!
Paw Patrol 6pk Ice Cream Lollies
Source: Paw Patrol Ice Cream Lollies Chocolate & Vanilla Flavour 6 x 60ml (360ml) only £1.25 | Iceland Groceries
3. Gin and Tonic Popsicle – £1.99 in Aldi.
For any G&T lover.
Find Gin & Tonic Popsicle at ALDI.
Source: Gin & Tonic Popsicle
4. Unicorn Lollies – £1.00 in Asda.
The dream ice cream lolly!
5. Pistachio Galetto – £3.85 in Waitrose.
A yummy luxury.
Buy quality groceries and wine from Waitrose
Source: Waitrose 1 pistachio Italian gelato – Waitrose
6. Halo Top Peanut Butter Ice Cream – £5 at Ocado.
We have a peanut butter fan in the office, I’m sure she’d love this.
Halo Top Peanut Butter Low Calorie Ice Cream
Source: Halo Top Peanut Butter Low Calorie Ice Cream 473ml from Ocado
7. Crunchie Ice Cream Lollies – £3.20 in Tesco
A favourite after dinner treat.
Honeycombed Flavour Ice Cream Covered in Milk Chocolate with Popping Candy
Source: Cadbury Crunchie Blast Stick 4X100ml – Tesco Groceries